The System Address Map (SAM) Parameters Tab is shown in the following figure.
Note: This tab is only shown when CCIX Master Coherency is enabled.
Figure 1. SAM Parameters Tab
- Number of SAM Entries
- Select number of System Address Map (SAM) entries. The values of the first four entries can be defined here.
Each of the four entries has the following settings:
- System Address Map (SAM) entry is mapping a valid memory region.
- Agent ID for Home Agent that owns this memory region.
- Base Address
- Base address for memory region.
- High Address
- High address or mask for memory region.