1. Connect the ribbon cable to the AUO display panel.
X-Ref Target - Figure 5-6
2. Connect the other end of the ribbon cable to the Pcam-5C Camera sensor module.
X-Ref Target - Figure 5-7
3. Set up the hardware connections:
a. Connect PCAM 5C Camera Sensor module to the SP701 board "MIPI CSI slot.”
b. Connect the HDMI cable to the SP701 HDMI OUT port ( This Figure ).
c. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI monitor.
d. Switch on the HDMI monitor, and select HDMI as input source.
e. Connect the USB-JTAG programming cable from the host PC to the board JTAG micro USB port.
f. Ensure the board switches and jumpers are in position as shown in This Figure .
g. Ensure that all SW6 switches are set to the ON position to allow programming from JTAG.
h. Connect the USB UART and JTAG programming cables to the Windows host computer where xsdb and hw_server is running.
4. Connect the power supply cable and turn on the SP701 board.
5. Start a Hyper Terminal program on the host PC with the following settings:
° Baud rate: 9600
° Data Bits: 8
° Parity: None
° Stop Bits: 1
° Flow Control: None