The supported VCU out of box examples are listed below. Default Desktop application shows two VCU examples (4K AVC Decode and 4K HEVC Decode) icons corresponding to VCU-Decode → Display use case, more details are mentioned in Example-1.
- VCU-Decode → Display: Decodes AVC/HEVC encoded container stream and Displays on DP monitor. It supports aac/vorbis audio decode along with video.
- USB-Camera → Encode → Decode → Display: Captures raw video frames from Camera and Encode/Decode using VCU and display using DP monitor.
- USB-Camera → Decode → Display: Captures encoded video content from Camera, Decode using VCU and display using DP monitor.
- Transcode → to File: Transcodes input AVC/HEVC encoded bitstream into HEVC/AVC format and stores on disk.
- Transcode → Stream out using Ethernet ... Streaming In → Decode → Display: Transcodes input AVC/HEVC encoded bitstream into HEVC/AVC format and streams out to another board using RTP/UDP, and second board receives the data decode using VCU, Display using DP monitor.
- USB-Camera → Audio/Video Encode → File: Video recording use-case.
- USB-Camera → Encode → stream out ... stream-in → Decode → Display: Video conference use-case.