|[in] hEnc||Handle to the Encoder object|
|[in] pFrame||Pointer to the frame buffer to encode|
|[in] pQpTable||Pointer to an optional quality parameter table used if the external quality parameter mode is enabled. See AL_TEncSettings.eQpCtrlMode|
Pushes a frame buffer to the Encoder. The GOP pattern determines whether or not the frame can be encoded immediately. The data associated with pFrame must not be altered by the application during encoding. The pFrame buffer must have an associated AL_TSrcMetaData describing how the YUV data is stored in memory. There are some restrictions associated to the source metadata:
- The Chroma pitch and Luma pitch must be equal
- The Chroma pitch must be 32-bit aligned
- The Chroma pitch should be no less than the minimum supported pitch for the resolution
- The Chroma offset should not fall inside the Luma block
- The FourCC should match the channel (See AL_EncGetSrcFourCC()).
Returns true on success and false otherwise. Call AL_Encoder_GetLastError for the error status code.
AL_Encoder_ReleaseFrameBuffer, AL_TEncSettings, AL_CB_EndEncoding.