- Analog Output Data
- Sets the data type of the selected converter within the selected tile. The parameter is only configurable when the converter is enabled. Valid values are Real and I/Q. When converter 0 is set to I/Q, converter 1 must also be enabled and when converter 2 is set to I/Q, converter 3 must also be enabled; otherwise the configuration is invalid.
- Interpolation Mode
- Sets the interpolation values of the current converter. The parameter is
only configurable when the converter is enabled. Values 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x,
8x, 10x,12x, 16x, 20x, 24x, 40x are selected from a drop-down menu. When the
converter is not enabled, the value is Off.Note: Gen 1/Gen 2 values are 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x.
- Samples per AXI4-Stream Word
- Sets the number of words per cycle. This parameter is configurable when at least one converter in the tile is enabled. Valid values are between 1 and 16 and can be selected using a drop-down list. The range of values is limited depending on the selected sample rate to keep the AXI4-Stream clock within the specification. The required AXI4-Stream clock is an input to the IP core and its value, based on the selected bus width, is displayed.
- Datapath Mode (Gen 3/DFE)
- Selects the RF-DAC datapath
mode. The following options are available. Also, see the related information on
available datapath modes.Note: These modes apply to the digital datapath, and the Analog Settings>Nyquist Zone selection can be used to output this data in the first or second Nyquist zone.
- DUC 0 to Fs/2
- Full Nyquist DUC mode.
- DUC 0 to Fs/4
- Half Nyquist DUC mode using the low pass IMR filter.
- DUC Fs/4 to Fs/2
- Half Nyquist DUC mode using the high pass IMR filter.
- No DUC 0 to Fs/2
- DUC bypass mode.