- Enable Real Time Ports
- Enables the RF-ADC Over
Threshold, Over Voltage, Over Range and
- Enable Cal Freeze Ports
- Enables the calibration freeze logic. Calibration is frozen when
the analog input is over voltage or the relevant
int_cal_freeze input is asserted.
- Auto Cal Freeze
- If this option is selected, the calibration is frozen when the
analog input is over range, in addition to the manual calibration freeze
- Enable Real Time NCO Ports
- The frequency and phase of the mixer NCO in the DDC can be
modified in real time. Selecting this option enables the real time NCO interface
for the RF-ADC. The operation of this interface
is described in NCO Frequency Hopping.
- Enable Real Time Digital Step Attenuation Ports (Gen 3/DFE)
- If this option is selected the digital step attenuator settings
can be varied via the real-time DSA signal interface.
- Variable Fabric Width (Gen 1/Gen 2)
- This option should be enabled if a Gen 1 or Gen 2 design is configured to use
multi-tile sync and it is intended to vary the fabric width via the driver.