- Enable Real Time Ports
- Enables the RF-DAC Fast
- Enable Real Time NCO Ports
- The frequency and phase of the mixer NCO in the DUC can be
modified in real time. Selecting this option enables the real time NCO interface
for the RF-DAC. The operation of this interface
is described in NCO Frequency Hopping.
- Output Current
- Select between 20 mA and 32 mA RF-DAC output current. In 20 mA mode, DAC_AVTT is equal to 2.5V. In
32 mA mode, DAC_AVTT is equal to 3.0V.
- Variable Output Current Mode (Gen 3/DFE)
- When Variable Output Current mode is off the output current is
set by the Output Current option. In 20 mA mode, DAC_AVTT is equal to 2.5V. In
32 mA mode, DAC_AVTT is equal to 3.0V. When Variable Output Mode is enabled the
output current can be set on a per-tile basis by the Variable Output Current
field in the RF-DAC tab. DAC_AVTT is set to
- Enable Real Time Variable Output Power Ports (Gen 3/DFE)
- If this option is selected a real-time VOP signal interface is
added for each enabled RF-DAC. This enables the
update of the output power in real time.
- Variable Fabric Width (Gen 1/Gen 2)
- This option should be enabled if a Gen 1 or Gen 2 design is configured to use
multi-tile sync and it is intended to vary the fabric width via the driver.