This structure is used to set the clock distribution settings.
u32 SourceTileId; u32 SourceType; u32 EdgeTileIds; u32 EdgeTypes; double DistRefClkFreq; u32 DistributedClock; double SampleRates; /*[Type][Tile] e.g. ClkSettings[XRFDC_ADC_TILE] for ADC1*/ u32 ShutdownMode; XRFdc_Distribution_Info Info;
- u32 SourceTileId
- RF-ADC/RF-DAC tile number of the source tile. Valid values are 0-3.
- u32 SourceType
- The source tile type. RF-ADC or RF-DAC; 0 for RF-ADC and 1 for RF-DAC.
- u32 EdgeTileIds
- The tile ID of each of the edge tiles (the last tile to the north and south of the source tile). The indexing corresponds to the EdgeTypes parameter. RF-ADC/RF-DAC tile number. Valid values are 0-3.
- u32 EdgeTypes
- The type of each of the edge tiles (the last tile to the north and south of the source tile). The indexing corresponds to the EdgeTileIds parameter.RF-ADC or RF-DAC; 0 for RF-ADC and 1 for RF-DAC.
- double DistRefClkFreq
- The input reference clock to the source tile.
- u32 DistributedClock
- The clock the source tile forwards. Valid values are 0 (none), 1 (the received reverence clock), and 2 (a full rate clock from the internal divider).
- double SampleRates
- The sampling rate for any given tile. The array is indexed as [Type][TileId]. Only the tiles included in the distribution need to be populated.
- u32 ShutdownMode
- This gives the user to control over whether or not to start up the tiles in the distribution. Valid values are 0 (start up distribution) and 1 (keep the distribution shut down).
- XRFdc_Distribution_Info Info
- A structure which contains information about the distribution, This does not need to be populated to set the clock distribution.
|XRFDC_DIST_OUT_NONE||Do not distribute the clock of this tile|
|XRFDC_DIST_OUT_RX||Distribute this RX clock of this tile|
|XRFDC_DIST_OUT_OUTDIV||Distribute the clock out of the output divider of this tile|