This structure is used to configure the MTS algorithm. Indicated files can be configured in the code.
u32 RefTile; u32 Tiles; int Target_Latency; int Offset; int Latency; int Marker_Delay; int SysRef_Enable; XRFdc_MTS_DTC_Settings DTC_Set_PLL; XRFdc_MTS_DTC_Settings DTC_Set_T1;
- u32 RefTile
- Reference tile.
- u32 Tiles
- Bitmask indicating which tiles to align. BitX enables MTS for TileX. Tile0 must always be enabled.
- int Target_Latency
- Sets the target relative latency. This is required to be set for multi-device alignment, or deterministic latency use-cases. It is not required to be set for single-device alignment.
- int Offset
- Status – indicates the value the interface data was delayed by to achieve alignment, per tile.
- int Latency
- Status – indicates the measured relative-latency value of each tile.
- int Marker_Delay
- Marker delay is for internal use.
- int SysRef_Enable
- Set to 1 (default) to keep SYSREF capture enabled after MTS runs. Set to 0 to disable SYSREF capture.