This structure is used to set or get the internal tile clock settings. It is information only; you do not need to set it.
u8 SourceType; u8 SourceTile; u8 PLLEnable; double RefClkFreq; double SampleRate; u8 DivisionFactor; u8 Delay; u8 DistributedClock;
- u32 SourceType
- The source tile type. RF-ADC or RF-DAC; 0 for RF-ADC and 1 for RF-DAC.
- u32 SourceTile
- RF-ADC/RF-DAC tile number of the source tile. Valid values are 0-3.
- u8 PLLEnable
- Enable internal PLL.
- double RefClkFreq
- The input reference clock to the tile.
- double SampleRate
- The sampling rate of the tile.
- u8 DivisionFactor
- The clock divider if bypassing PLL.
- u8 Delay
- Delay the delay of the source clock to the tile.
- u8 DistributedClock
- The options to distribute this tile's clock. Valid values are 0 (none), 1 (the received reverence clock), and 2 (a full rate clock from the internal divider).
|XRFDC_DIST_OUT_NONE||Do not distribute the clock of this tile|
|XRFDC_DIST_OUT_RX||Distribute this RX clock of this tile|
|XRFDC_DIST_OUT_OUTDIV||Distribute the clock out of the output divider of this tile|