You can use the Activity Monitor to select channels and monitor activity on the channels you selected. Perform the following steps to use the Activity Monitor:
- Click the icon to set up the Activity Monitor.Note: Alternatively, you can click Set up Activity Monitor.
- In the Set up Activity Monitor dialog box, select the channels you want to
monitor.Note: Only the MCs enabled in the IP are displayed. Selecting the Channel Selector enables all channels. Selecting the MC checkbox enables both the pseudo channels PC_0 and PC_1 associated with that MC. Selecting the Show Selected Average check box adds an additional column that displays the average value of all the selected channels. Selecting the Show Temperature checkbox adds an additional row that displays the stack temperature in Celsius on the right side of the graph.
- Click OK.
- Click the icon to start the Activity Monitor. Note: Alternatively, you can click Start Activity Monitor.Note: The graph begins to plot. Read, Write, and Overall throughput are the three tabs available in the graph view. You can toggle between tabs to view the stored data.
- Click the icon to pause the data collection.Note: Click the pause icon to pause the HWM data collection after the current set is completed. Click it again to resume the data collection. When you pause the data collection, it inserts a gap between the data points and adds a white triangle at the top of the chart to indicate a break in time between the X and X+1 samples.Note: Channels should not be removed or added while data collection is in progress including the paused state.
- Click the icon to stop the data collection.
- Click the icon to change the total number of samples to
display on the chart in a given time.Note: You can adjust the total number of samples only when the activity monitor is not running or before the sample count reaches 50.