This reference design runs on the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC board (ZCU106) using the SDI connectors available on the board.
Note: In these instructions, the numbers in parentheses correspond to the callout numbers in This Figure .
1. Connect a USB cable from the host PC to the USB JTAG port (1). Ensure the appropriate device drivers are installed.
2. Connect a second USB cable from the host PC to the USB UART port (2). Ensure that the USB UART drivers described in Hardware have been installed.
3. Connect the SDI_OUT link of ZCU106 (3) to the SDI sink device.
4. Connect the ZCU106 board to a power supply slot (4).
5. Switch on the ZCU106 board (5).
6. Make sure that the HW-ZCU106 board revision (6) is Rev C.
7. Start Tera Term or PuTTY to connect to the COM port interface 0 on the Host PC with 115200 bps, 8-bit, No parity, 1 stop bit, and no flow control as configuration.