1. Open the Vivado Design Suite and create a new project.
2. In the pop-up window, press Next 5 times.
3. Select the ZCU106 Board as shown in This Figure .
4. Click Finish .
5. In the IP Catalog double-click SMPTE UHD-SDI RX Subsystem under Video Connectivity.
X-Ref Target - Figure 5-26
Note: For the application example design flow, the IP configuration is based on options selected in the Application Example Design tab. You can rename the IP component name, which is used as the application example design project name.
6. Configure the SMPTE UHD-SDI RX Subsystem Application Example Design tab by selecting ZCU106 as the Target Board followed by Audio-Video Pass-Through as Design Topology and click OK .
The Generate Output Products dialog box appears.
7. Click Generate (See This Figure ).
Note: Click Skip if you only want to generate the application example design.
8. Right-click the SMPTE UHD-SDI RX Subsystem component under Design source, and click Open IP Example Design .
9. Choose the target project location and click OK .
The IP integrator design is then generated and creates the Vitis software platform and generates a .elf file. You can choose to Run Synthesis, Implementation, or Generate Bitstream. An overall system IP integrator block diagram of the ZCU106-based application example design is shown here ( This Figure ).