1. Open the Vivado Design Suite and create a new project.
2. In the pop-up window, press Next five times.
3. Select the ZCU106 board, as shown in This Figure .
4. Click Finish .
5. Click IP Catalog and select SMPTE UHD-SDI RX Subsystem under Video Connectivity, and then double click SMPTE UHD-SDI RX Subsystem , as shown in This Figure .
Note: For the application example design flow, the IP configuration is based on options selected in Application Example Design tab. You can rename the IP component name, which is used as the application example design project name.
6. Configure the SMPTE UHD-SDI RX Subsystem Application Example Design tab by selecting ZCU106 as the Target Board followed by RX-Only as Design Topology and click OK .
7. Click Generate .
Note: You can optionally click Skip if you only want to generate the application example design.
X-Ref Target - Figure 5-5
8. Right-click the SMPTE UHD-SDI RX Subsystem component under Design source, and click Open IP Example Design .
The IP integrator design is then generated and creates the Vitis ™ software platform. You can choose to Run Synthesis, Implementation, or Generate Bitstream. This Figure shows an overall system IP integrator block diagram of the ZCU106-based application example design.