The following steps are used to run the BIT and ELF files on the hardware setup:
1. Connect the JTAG cable and USB-UART cable to the board.
2. Go to <Component Name>_ex/imports .
3. Start the Xilinx Software Debugger ( XSDB ) by sourcing xsdb from the build area to the command prompt.
4. Run the following command, source xsdb.tcl , to program FPGA and to execute the application.
5. To observe the results, open Tera Term or PUTTY, and configure the serial port (Interface 0) to 115200 baud with the default configuration.
Note: Make sure that the UART cable is connected to the board and the PC.
The UART console now displays the SDI stream details on the console.