The core supports the following SMPTE standards:
• SMPTE ST 259: SD-SDI at 270 Mb/s
• SMPTE RP 165: EDH for SD-SDI
• SMPTE ST 292: HD-SDI at 1.485 Gb/s and 1.485/1.001 Gb/s
• SMPTE ST 372: Dual Link HD-SDI (by instantiation of two UHD-SDI cores)
• SMPTE ST 424: 3G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 425-x mapping at 2.97 Gb/s and 2.97/1.001 Gb/s
• SMPTE ST 2081-1: 6G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 2081-x mapping at 5.94 Gb/s and 5.94/1.001 Gb/s (including multi-link 6G-SDI)
• SMPTE ST 2082-1: 12G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 2082-x mapping at 11.88 Gb/s and 11.88/1.001 Gb/s (including multi-link 12G-SDI)
• Dual link and quad link 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI are supported by instantiating two or four UHD-SDI cores.
Note: Data stitching is done by user at the System level. The UHD-SDI TX cores do not provide stitching functionality.
• SMPTE ST 352: Payload ID packets are fully supported.