- Open the
Vivado® Design Suite and click
- In the New Project window, enter a
Project name, Project
location, and click Next up to the
Board/Part selection window.
- In the Default Part window, select
the Board as per your requirement. Application Example Designs are available for KCU105,
ZCU102, VCU118, and VCK190.
- Click Finish.
- In the Flow Navigator window, click Create
Block Design (BD). Select a name for the Block Design and click OK.
- Right-click BD and click Add IP. Search for DisplayPort 1.4 and select either the
DisplayPort 1.4 Receiver Subsystem IP (for RX only
(ZCU102, VCU118), Pass-through (KCU105, ZCU102, and VCK190) designs) or the DisplayPort 1.4 Transmitter Subsystem IP (for TX only (ZCU102,
VCU118, and VCK190), or Pass-through (KCU105) designs).
- Double-click the IP and go to the
Application Example Design tab in the Customize IP window. Select the supported topology in the
Application Example Design drop-down box. Click
OK and Save
the block design.
- Right-click the DisplayPort
Subsystem IP under Design source in the Design tab and click Open IP Example
- Choose Example project directory
and click OK.
- The following figure shows the Vivado
IP integrator design. Choose the Generate Bitstream.
- Export the hardware (xsa) to
software platform. Click .