|0x080||R/W||TRANSMITTER_ENABLE. Enable the basic operations of the
 - When set to 1, stream transmission is enabled. When set to 0, all lanes of the main link output stuffing symbols.
|0x084||R/W||MAIN_STREAM_ENABLE. Enable the transmission of main link video
 - When set to 0, the active lanes of the DisplayPort transmitter outputsW only VB-ID information with the NoVideo flag set to 1.
Note: Main stream enable/disable functionality is gated by the VSYNC input. The values written in the register are applied at the video frame boundary only.
|0x0C0||WO||FORCE_SCRAMBLER_RESET. Reads from this register always return
 - 1 forces a scrambler reset.
|0x0D0||R/W||TX_MST_CONFIG: MST Configuration.
 – MST Enable: Set to 1 to enable MST functionality.
 – VC Payload Updated in sink: This is an WO bit. Set to 1 after reading DPCD register 0x2C0 (bit 0) is set.