- Place the PHY into reset.
- Disable the
TRANSMITTER_ENABLE = 0x00
- Set the clock
AUX_CLOCK_DIVIDER = (see register description for proper value)
- Select and set up the reference clock for the desired link rate in the Video PHY Controller.
- Bring the PHY out of reset.
- Wait for the PHY to be ready.
- Enable the transmitter.
TRANSMITTER_ENABLE = 0x01
- (Optional) Turn on the interrupt mask for
INTERRUPT_MASK = 0x00
At this point, the source core is initialized and ready to use. The link policy maker should be monitoring the status of HPD and taking appropriate action for connect/disconnect events or HPD interrupt pulses.