These packets can be read using poll mode or interrupt mode.
- Read RX_AUDIO_STATUS register until Info/Ext packet bit is set.
- Based on Info/Ext bit setting, read respective buffers immediately. New packets get dropped if buffer is not read.
- The status bit automatically gets cleared after reading packet.
- Ensure EXT_PKT_RXD/INFO_PKT_RXD interrupt is enabled by setting proper mask.
- Wait for interrupt, Read interrupt cause register to check if EXT_PKT_RXD or INFO_PKT_RXD is set.
- Based on interrupt status, read packet from appropriate buffer immediately.