The AXI_NoC IP core can be configured to include a subset or all of the integrated HBM controllers. Enabling an HBM controller will add the HBM Configuration tab.
Figure 1. HBM Configuration Tab
- Configure all Channels to Same Value?
- Select Yes to configure all memory controllers to use the same settings. Select No to allow memory controller options to be configured independently.
- HBM Clock
- Select between internal clock (HSM0) or the external clock pins for the HBM.
- HBM Memory Frequency for Stack
- Select the operating frequency of the HBM.
- HBM Reference Frequency for Stack
- Select the frequency provided to the reference clock port. Internal clock has a range of 100-200 MHz and the external clock has a range of 100-500 MHz.
- Configure Channels
- Click this button to choose the options for the HBM Controllers.
- Enable DFI_Clock/2 port
- This creates an output clock port that has a frequency equal to the HBM clock/4.