The HBM Refresh and Power Saving Options tab is shown in the following figure for reference.
Figure 1. HBM Refresh and Power Savings Tab
- Refresh Mode
- Select between All Bank Refresh, All Bank Refresh with Deficit Mode, or Single Bank Refresh.
- Enable Refresh Period Temperature Compensation
- Select this option to allow the controller to adjust the refresh rate based on HBM temperature.
- Power Down Idle Timeout Entry
- Select this option to enable the controller to put the memory channel in power down mode after a period of inactivity.
- Idle Time to Enter Power Down Mode
- Define the period of inactivity in controller clock cycles (1/2 HBM clock rate).
- Self Refresh Idle Timeout Entry
- Select this option to enable the controller to place the memory channel into self refresh mode after a period of inactivity.
- Idle Time to Enter Self Refresh Mode
- Select a multiple of the Idle Time to Enter Power Down Mode upon which to enter self refresh mode. Values can be 1X, 2X, 4X or 8X.