The HBM Reliability Options tab is shown in the following figure.
Figure 1. HBM Reliability Options Tab
- Enable ECC correction
- Automatically generate and store ECC data with all writes and check during readback.
- Write back of corrected data
- If a read identifies a correctable error, issue a write with the corrected value.
- Write data mask
- Write data mask is available when ECC is disabled.
- Command Parity
- Enable parity checks for the command bus.
- Write Data Parity
- Enable parity checks for the write data.
- Read Data Parity
- Enable parity checks for read data.
- Read DBI
- Enable Dynamic Bus Inversion for read data.
- Write DBI
- Enable Dynamic Bus Inversion for write data.