The Outputs tab of the Customize IP dialog box is shown in the following figure and allows the configuration of the output ports and associated clocks.
Figure 1. Outputs Tab
- AXI Outputs
- Set the number of AXI4-Stream outputs to this instance and configure each output. The configuration options
of the Outputs tab are:
- Connected To
- From the programmable logic fabric.
- From the AI Engine array.
- TDATA Width (bytes)
- Specify the width of the TDATA signal.
- Inter-NoC Outputs
- Set the number of INI output ports to other NoCs. You might optionally set the INI Connection Strategy as follows:
- Allows IP integrator to determine the correct strategy. This is the default.
- Single Driver
- Has a single driver and possibly multiple loads.
- Single Load
- Has a single load and possibly multiple drivers.