Ensure that all the timing constraints for the core were properly incorporated from the example design and that all constraints were met during implementation.
- Does it work in post-place and route timing simulation? If problems are seen in hardware but not in timing simulation, this could indicate a PCB issue. Ensure that all clock sources are active and clean.
- If using MMCMs in the design, ensure that all
MMCMs have obtained lock by monitoring the
- If your outputs go to 0, check your licensing.
- Run connection automation in IPI is still under development.
- Phase parameter does not propagate to the Port when OVERRIDE mode is set in IPI.
- When jitter value is switched between PS and UI, the resulted values are sometimes incorrect.