The pipeline depths of the various input paths are specified on this page.
- Pipeline Options
- Specifies the pipeline method to be used: Automatic, By Tier and Expert.
- Custom Pipeline options
- Specifies the pipeline depth of the various input paths.
- Tier 1 to 6
- When By Tier has been selected for Pipeline Options, these parameters are used to enable/disable the registers across all the input paths for a given pipeline stage. Some restrictions are enforced.
- When P has been specified in an expression, tier 6 is forced, as asynchronous feedback is not supported.
- Individual registers
- When Expert has been selected for the Pipeline Options, these parameters are used to enable/disable individual register stages. Some restrictions are enforced.
- The P register is forced when P has been specified in an expression. Asynchronous feedback is not supported.
See Detailed Pipeline Implementation for further details on how the various pipeline stages relate to the core implementation.
- Control Ports
- Global check box: enables a single CE pin for all registers in the core.
- D, A, B, CONCAT, C, M, P, SEL/CARRYIN check boxes: enable individual CE pins for all enabled registers in the core.
- Global check box: enables a single SCLR pin for all registers in the core.
- D, A, B, CONCAT, C, M, P, SEL/CARRYIN checkboxes: enable an individual SCLR pin for each datapath.