The Other Options tab is used to define memory initialization and other memory sleep options for the core.
Figure 1. Embedded Memory Generator Other Options Tab
- Memory Initialization File
- Specify none for no memory initialization, or specify the name of a memory initialization file. Enter only the name of the file with .mem extension.
- Auto Sleep Latency
- Number of
clk[a|b]cycles to auto-sleep
- 0 - Disable auto-sleep feature.
- 3-15 - Number of auto-sleep latency cycles.
- Wakeup Time
- Select Disable Sleep to disable the dynamic power saving option, and select Use Sleep Pin to enable the dynamic power saving option.
- Enable Assertions
- Enables the internal assertions present in XPM memory. The default value is false.
- Enable Write Protection
- The default value is true, which means that write is protected through enable
and write enable, and the LUT is consequently placed before the memory
primitive. This is the same as previous behavior.
This option can be disabled only if an advanced user can guarantee that the write enable (WE) cannot be given without enable (EN).