The Basic tab is shown in the following figure:
Figure 1. Basic Tab
- Configure IP to interface with CPM4 QDMA
- Allows you to configure the IP to be interfaced with CPM4 QDMA available on Versal devices. This option is available only when project device is targeted to Versal devices. .
- Configure for Aggregator System
- Allows you to configure the IP to be used in the aggregator solution.
- Number of functions/NVMe endpoint controllers.
- Command Pool Depth
- Number of commands to pool for the hardware application.
- Maximum DMA Size
- 4 KB tuned for QDMA requirement
- Local DDR Address Width
- NVMe TC subsystem local address bus width
- DMA Data Width
- This should match with the QDMA lane width and AXI data width.