- No support for non-aligned Buffer address. The Buffer address must be
aligned to Memory Map width.
- Period size must be integer multiples of (32 bytes * # of valid
channels). For example:
- Number of valid channels = 4
- Period size must at least be 4*8*(32 bits) = 4*32 bytes
- Period size must integer multiples of 4*32 bytes = 128 bytes,
256bytes, 384 bytes, etc.
- When calculating, use 32 as the the period size for PCM data widths of
20, 24 and 32, because they occupy 32 bits space in memory.
- No support for PCM sample data width conversion.