- Right-click on the block design canvas, and select Add IP.
- The IP catalog pops up. In the Search field type
CIPSto filter to the list of IP.
- From the filtered list, double-click the Control, Interface, and Processing System IP core to instantiate the IP on the block design canvas.
- This adds the Versal CIPS IP to the canvas. Double-click the Versal CIPS IP.
- In the CIPS configuration page, make sure Design flow has Full System
selected, and click Next.
- In the CIPS PS and CPM configuration page, select
- CPM4 Configuration dialog box will appear. Select the CPM4 Basic Configuration option.
- Set the PCIe Controller 0 Modes to DMA, and set the lane width to X16.
Available lane widths are X1, X2, X4, X8, and X16.