The Linux device driver has the following character device interfaces:
- User character device for access to user components.
- Control character device for controlling XDMA Subsystem components.
- Events character device for waiting for interrupt events.
- SGDMA character devices for high performance transfers.
The user accessible devices are as follows:
- Used to access XDMA Subsystem registers.
- Used to access AXI-Lite master interface.
- Used to access DMA Bypass interface.
- Used to recognize user interrupts.