- Open the Vivado Design Suite and create a new project.
- In the pop-up window, press Next until you
get to the page to select the Xilinx part
or board for the project.
- Select the target board, then click VCK190, and VCU118 boards are supported.) . (The ZCU102, ZCU106,
- A Vivado Project opens. In
Flow Navigator, PROJECT MANAGER, click IP
Catalog to open it. Then double-click HDMI 2.1 Transmitter Subsystem in Video Connectivity.
- A Customize IP window opens. Configure the HDMI 2.1 TX Subsystem, then select OK.
Important: To enable 8kp48, 8kp50, 8kp60/10kp60 YUV420, select Number of pixels per clock as 8. Otherwise, it is recommended that you select Number of pixels per clock as 4, which is sufficient to support up to 8k/10kp30.
- Refer to the Design Flow Steps chapter for a detailed description on Customizing and Generating the Subsystem.
- You can rename the IP component name, which is used as example design project name.