The following figure shows the General Options tab in the Native setting that allows you to specify the options:
Figure 1. General Options Panel – Native Probes Type
The following figure shows the General Options tab in the AXI setting that allows you to specify the options:
Figure 2. General Options Panel – Interface Monitor Type
Figure 3. General Options Panel – Mixed Type
- Component Name
- Use this text field to provide a unique module name for the ILA core.
- ILA Input Type
- This option specifies which type of interface or signal ILA should be debugging. Currently, the values for this parameter are "Native Probes", "Interface Monitor" and "Mixed."
- Number of Probes
- Use this text field to select the number of probe ports on the ILA core. The valid range used in the Vivado® IDE is 1 to 64. If you need more than 64 probe ports, you need to use the Tcl command flow to generate the ILA core.
- Number of Interface Slots (only available in Interface Monitor type and Mixed type)
- This option allows you to select the number of AXI interface slots that needs to be connected to the ILA.
- Same Number of Comparators for All Probe Ports
- The number of comparators per probe can be configured on this panel. The same number of comparators for all probes can be enabled by selecting.