The following figure shows the Probe Ports tab that allows you to specify settings:
Figure 1. Probe Ports Panel
- Probe Port Panel
- Width of each Probe Port can be configured in Probe Port Panels. Each Probe Port Panel has up to seven ports.
- Probe Width
- Width of each Probe Port can be mentioned. The valid range is 1 to 1024.
- Number of Comparators
- This option is enabled only when "Same Number of Comparators for All Probe Ports" option is disabled. Comparator for each probe in the range 1 to 16 can be set.
- Data and/or Trigger
- Probe type for each probe can be set using this option. The valid options are DATA_and_TRIGGER, DATA and TRIGGER.
- Comparator Options
- The type of operation or comparison for each probe can be set using this option.