- Supports GTHE4 and GTYE4 transceiver configuration presets for industry
standards for SMPTE UHD-SDI.
- Supports the following line rates as per standards compliance:
- SMPTE ST 259
- SD-SDI at 270 Mb/s
- SMPTE RP 165
- EDH for SD-SDI
- SMPTE ST 292
- HD-SDI at 1.485 Gb/s and 1.485/1.001 Gb/s
- SMPTE ST 372
- Dual Link HD-SDI
- SMPTE ST 424
- 3G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 425-x mapping at 2.97 Gb/s and 2.97/1.001
- SMPTE ST 2081-1
- 6G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 2081-x mapping at 5.94 Gb/s and 5.94/1.001
- SMPTE ST 2082-1
- 12G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 2082-x mapping at 11.88 Gb/s and 11.88/1.001
- Dual link and quad link 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI supported by instantiating two
or four SMPTE UHD-SDI RX or TX subsystems.
- Transceiver can be configured as unidirectional and bidirectional.
- Transceiver site and reference clock selection interface.
- Transceivers can be configured with PICXO or FRACXO to provide advanced
options to tune performance.
- Optional exposure of any transceiver port depending upon the selected
- Supports upto four links for SMPTE-SDI.
- Provides flexibility to configure GT data width and PLL types based on