- Supports GTYE5 transceiver configuration presets for industry standards for
ACAP GT Controller.
- Supports the following line rates as per standards compliance:
- SMPTE ST 259
- SD-SDI at 270 Mb/s.
- SMPTE RP 165
- EDH for SD-SDI.
- SMPTE ST 292
- HD-SDI at 1.485 Gb/s and 1.485/1.001 Gb/s.
- SMPTE ST 372
- Dual Link HD-SDI.
- SMPTE ST 424
- 3G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 425-x mapping at 2.97 Gb/s and
- SMPTE ST 2081-1
- 6G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 2081-x mapping at 5.94 Gb/s and
- SMPTE ST 2082-1
- 12G-SDI with data mapped by any ST 2082-x mapping at 11.88 Gb/s and
- Dual link and quad link 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI supported by instantiating two
or four SMPTE UHD-SDI RX or TX subsystems (each SDI link requires a
- Transceiver can be configured as unidirectional and bidirectional.
- Transceiver site and reference clock selection interface.
- Transceivers can be configured with PICXO to provide advanced options to
- Optional exposure of any transceiver port depending upon the selected
- Each simplex requires a
instantiation and each duplex requires a
- Provides flexibility to configure GT data width and PLL types based on
- Protocol Support for DisplayPort 1.4.