The limitations of the trace view data visualization feature are as follows.
- In certain cases, data will repeat twice in the timeline because very-long instruction word (VLIW) CPU fetches data from two different load ports at same cycle, so memory arbitrates the two load data in two consecutive cycles, so that same data is repeated in the timeline.
- 64-bit non-vector window data types are displayed as two 32-bit high
and low values.
For example, an unsigned, 64-bit integer
0x0000000100000002is displayed as 2L and 1H separately. L and H represent low and high 32 bits.
Another example is a complex 32-bit value where the real 32 bits are displayed first, followed by the imaginary 32 bits.
output_pktstreamdata type is displayed in integer format.
- Data type int64 displayed from templated class is not supported.
- Kernel functions are not visible in the trace if they are inlined by the AI Engine compiler.
- Inlined kernel function I/O ports are not visible in the trace.
- Helper functions called inside the kernel function are not visible in the trace.