The following links are useful in developing and programming your AI Engine kernels.
- The Versal ACAP AI Engine Intrinsics Documentation (UG1078) is a list of all the intrinsic APIs and data types supported in the current release. It is a good reference guide for all the intrinsic APIs and data types supported by the AI Engine.
- AI Engine Kernel and Graph Programming Guide (UG1079)
- Versal ACAP AI Engine Architecture Manual (AM009)
- The Chess Compiler User Manual has a list of all the pragmas and functions to help optimize your AI Engine kernel code. It can be found in the AI Engine lounge.
- Versal ACAP AI Engine Register Reference (AM015)
- AI Engine API User Guide (UG1529)
- Vitis Model Composer User Guide (UG1483)