AMD Adaptive Computing documentation is organized around a set of standard design processes to help you find relevant content for your current development task. You can access the AMD Versal™ adaptive SoC design processes on the Design Hubs page. You can also use the Design Flow Assistant to better understand the design flows and find content that is specific to your intended design needs.
- Embedded Software Development
- Creating the software platform from the hardware platform and developing the application code using the embedded CPU. Also covers XRT and Graph APIs. Topics in this document that apply to this design process include:
- AI Engine Development
- Creating the AI Engine graph and kernels, library use, simulation debugging and profiling, and algorithm development. Also includes the integration of the PL and AI Engine kernels. Topics in this document that apply to this design process include:
- System Integration and Validation
- Integrating and validating the system functional performance, including timing, resource use, and power closure. Topics in this document that apply to this design process include: