• Operating mode with maximum clock rate:
° Standard mode (19 MHz)
°High-speed mode (50 MHz)
°SDR12 (25 MHz)
°SDR25 (50 MHz)
°SDR50 (100 MHz)
° SDR104 (200 MHz)
° DDR50 mode (50 MHz)
• Up to 800 Mb/s data rate using four parallel data lines (SDR104 mode).
• Cyclic redundancy check CRC7 for command and CRC16 for data integrity.
• Variable-length data transfers.
• Performs read wait control, suspend/resume operation SDIO card.
• Designed to work with I/O cards, read-only cards, and read/write cards.
• Supports read wait control, suspend/resume operation.