To add an address, do the following:
- Select a memory-map from the list.
- Right-click, and select Add Address Space.
If the interface is an AXI slave, the dialog box shows as Add Block Space.
- In the dialog box, select the name of the new address, and click OK.
The selected memory map in the Addressing and Memory page now contains a child address space section with the newly-created address. The address list contains the following columns:
- Address name.
- Display Name
- Address display name.
- Detailed description.
- Base Address
- Base address.
- Range of the block.
- Range Dependency
- The dependency expression for the address range.
- Width of address.
The Segment option is available if the address space is an AXI Master interface.
- Select the cell of the address to enter the desired information.