To add an example design with a packaged IP, complete the following steps:
- Select the File Groups page and click the
- Select the Examples file group to add, and
This creates a file group for examples that include constraint files, HDL sources (Verilog, VHDL) and any other files needed for an example design.
- In the File Groups page, right-click
Examples, and select Add Files to add source files to the file
Source files must contain an instantiation of the packaged IP.
- Make additional adjustments to the IP configuration and package it.
To verify the example was added along with the packaged IP:
- Open an additional project, and right-click on the IP.
- Click Open IP Example Design.
A new example design project file is created with all the sources from the Examples directory. If the example design does not open, consult AMD Technical Support.