To create an archive of the IP, do the following:
- Click the Create archive of IP option in the IP packager Project settings, as described in Using the Packager Settings.
- To open the IP packager settings, click the Edit packaging setting hyperlink.
- In the After Packaging
section, click the edit hyperlink to
change the name and location of the archive.Note: By default, the archive name is <Vendor>_<Library>_<Name>_<Version#>.zip.
- In the Package IP dialog box, fill in
the following options, and click OK.
- Archive name
- The name of the archive file.
- Archive location
- The location where the archive file is to be created.