You can modify the behavior for ports on your custom IP by defining restrictions on its use, as follows:
- Click a port in the Ports and Interfaces page, right-click and select Edit Port.
- In the Edit Port dialog box, shown in
Editing a Port,
set the following options:
- Driver Value
- If the port is disabled during customization, this is the driver value to the port.
Important: Changing a port property does not affect the packaged HDL. Ensure the edited property matches the top-level HDL.
- Port Presence
- Determines if the port can be disabled.
- The option defines that the port are always available for the custom IP.
- The option defines that the port is disabled when the expression in the text box is false. For more information on setting an enablement expression, see Setting a Dependency Expression.