The Port Mapping tab, see the following figure, displays the mapping of the interface ports to the ports of the custom IP. The ports are listed in two columns representing the logical ports of the interface and the physical ports of the custom IP. Ports mapped to the interface display in the summary table at the bottom of the view.
- Click the interface port in the left column, and select the associated physical port from the right column.
- Click the Map Ports button.
For large interfaces, the List Options modifies the port displayed in the columns to simplify connectivity. The options are:
- Filter Incompatible Physical Ports
- Hide physical ports that do not match the correct direction of the selected interface port.
- Hide Mapped Ports
- Hides previously mapped physical and logical ports.
The mapped ports are listed in the Mapped Port Summary section of the view, shown in the following figure. You can un-map all the previously mapped ports, or selectively un-map ports in the summary view.