The following steps are to set Packager default behavior in a project. To set the Packager options:
, select .
- Set the following options in Default
Note: If necessary, you can override the default values during the IP packaging process.
- Sets the vendor name when packaging a new IP. For example, the top domain name of a company.
- Sets the associated library for the IP. This category, along with Vendor are used with the IP name to create a unique identifier.
- Specifies the categories in the IP catalog in which to place the IP. For example, /UserIP.
- IP Location
- Specifies the location to use for your packaged IP.
- In the After Packaging section of
Automatic Behavior, select the
options you want:
- Create archive of IP
- This option automatically creates an archive (ZIP format) of the IP. For information on how to set the location of a ZIP file, see Archiving an IP Project.
- Add IP to the IP catalog of the current project
- Adds the current IP to the IP catalog.
- Close IP Packager window
- Closes the Package IP window automatically when IP packaging is complete.
- In the Edit IP in IP Packager, select Delete project after packaging to remove the iterative editing project after the IP is re-packaged.
- In File Extensions to Filter on Add Directory, add extensions (for example, TXT) to automatically filter when selecting a directory to include in a File Group when packaging an IP.
For more information about IP settings, see the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Designing with IP (UG896).