- Select IP Catalog. , and select
- In the search field at the top of the IP Catalog, type
The Wave Generator Tutorial IP shows under the UserIP category, and under the custom category My Company, that was created during packaging.Note: This IP catalog view shows when you select Taxonomy and the Repository options for grouping the IP. See the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Creating and Packaging Custom IP (UG1118) for more information about IP Groups.
- Right-click the Wave Generator Tutorial
IP and select Customize
The following figure shows the Wave Generator Tutorial IP view.
- Click OK to accept the default configuration options.
- In the Generate Output Products dialog box, select
This generates the various files required for this IP in the current Manage IP project, and launches an Out-Of-Context synthesis run for the IP to create a DCP. The Generate Output Products dialog re-opens to report the output products generated successfully.
- Close the Vivado tool.