- Examine the <Extract_Dir>/lab_2/custom_ip_repo/wave_gen_v1_0
This directory contains the custom IP files required for packaging the IP. Notice the three directories are created, as shown in the following figure:
- doc: Directory contains the documentation related to the custom IP.
- src: Directory contains the synthesis and simulation sources for the custom IP.
- tb: Directory contains the test bench for the custom IP.
The directory containing the custom IP should be organized to ensure proper packaging.
When specifying a directory for packaging, there are inference rules that assist in packaging the IP correctly. For more information, see the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Creating and Packaging Custom IP (UG1118).
- Examine the files in each of the directories for more information about the custom IP.