- From the Tools menu, select Create and Package New IP to open the Create and Package New IP wizard.
- Click Next at the Welcome screen for the Create and Package New IP dialog box.
- In the Create Peripheral, Package IP, or Package a Block Design page, select Package a specified directory.
- In the Package a Specified
Directory page, set the following option:
- Click Next.
- On the Edit in IP Packager Project
Name page, leave the default locations, click
Next, and click Finish.
The Create and Package New IP wizard collects the available information from the specified location. When specifying a directory for packaging, there are inference rules that assist in packaging the IP correctly.
For XPS processor cores (Pcores), if a peripheral analyze order file (PAO file) exists in the data directory, the wizard reads this file and uses the associated library information.
An edit IP project opens in a new AMD Vivado™ packaging window with the Package IP window opened, as shown below.
Now that all the library cores are properly packaged, you can package the GPIO IP from the originally created lab_3 project.