- In the IP Catalog. , select
- In the search field at the top of the IP catalog, type
The My AXI GPIO EDK Pcore Tutorial IP shows under the /UserIP directory, shown in the figure.
- Right-click the My AXI GPIO EDK Pcore Tutorial IP and select Customize IP.
- Click OK to accept the default configuration options.
- In the Generate Output Products dialog box, select
The files required for this IP in the current Manage IP project generate, and an out-of-context (OOC) synthesis run for the IP generates and creates a DCP file.
The Generate Output Products dialog re-opens to report that the output products generated successfully.
- Close the project and exit the Vivado tool.
After completing packaging of the library cores and the AXI GPIO IP, you can use project_lab3 that you created to validate the generation of the custom IP.
Important: Because you packaged the custom IP and library cores in this lab, the Repository Manager already contains the paths to the custom IP. If you use another project for validation, the repository paths for the custom IP and the library cores must be set.